Cheeseday
was posted at 7:45 PM with 0 comments
Hello errybody, how are youse? I am trying out a new app for this thing, let's hope it's good (csb Elena, get to the point). There is no point. Lol.

Yesterday, I accidentally napped for two hours in the afternoon. Woke up halfway through, and due to too much mafs, I thought "I'll get up in pi/6 minutes" dafuq. Had a mafs test yesterday, no one knew how to do the last question. Well like two people knew. Eesh.

Yearlies soon, and I am still procrastinating. F dis. :c But then it's informal :3 which I am looking forward to I guess lol.

Crystal's blerg depressed me a bit lol :c felt old. And kinda bad for deleting my gay Bebo. Then I remembered how horrible it was and all was good again!

I feel really tired still. And sick of it lol. Whatdowhatdo. How about story time?

The other day, I was peeling my nail polish off when I realised that I could use scissors to help me. Then I used them and realised the scraping damaged my nail. It left some scratches. Then later on, I dunno if I was thinking or not but I used a texta and coloured over it. Now I have black lines on a nail. My gad.

A few days ago, my mum was acting really weird. My sister asked her if she would ever set us up, and she said no. Then her eyes became sparkly and dreamy and she said "when you meet the one, you'll feel ELECTRICITY!" She has been watching too much drama. =="

On the subject of my silly mum, whilst I was doing 40hr famine, (no talking or phone) she was the only one who tried to get me to talk. She would point at stuff and go "Elena, how do you pronounce this?" or she'd just call my name. Then she gave up and started randomly accusing me of talking, although it was Ellis she had heard. Not sure if she was trolling...

She's so silly. Oh crap, it's nearly father's day. Not sure of what to get my dad :/

Well, I should go to do work now (or at least pretend to do it lol)

Kbyebyebye .