was posted at 9:53 PM with 0 comments
I couldn't think of a title for this post, (and I can't think of content either lolol).
So liek, if you don't want to read a boring post about some girl's stupid day, stop now. I don't mind TT_TT.
So basically, I slept at like.. 3:30 last night, because of stupid Skype. Woke up at 11 and decided that I would go Jim today (yes, I signed up). Convinced sister to come with me and we went for a bit. Then we went to KFC and ate until we realised that the bus was going to come in 2 minutes. So we walked over to the bus stop and took the bus home.
Once we got home, I went and showered. Then I helped Jo with her work, afterwards, my dad came and picked us up. We went out to eat. After dinner, my dad bought Ellis and I both Golden Gaytimes. Yay. It was fun. Then, we went home. And somehow, I ended up on the computer again.
I have been here since.
It's a horrible world out there, everyone is judging you for your use of the computer. Occassionally, you find a kindred spirit. Another person who has no life and is on the computer constantly. Then they block you. WELL FUCK YOU TOO.
WOAH. >.>
CLAM DOWN!!
Heh. I made this post BIG. :D:D:D:D
(So it would take up more space ^___^ )
Ew, that face is gross. No, you're gross! Eheh.
eheheheheh.
WELL, *stretches* that's enough for today!
I better get some work done. Yeah...
Have fun in your holidays, and enjoy your free time because ... 10 weeks until the next ones. THEN YEAR 12. Then no lief time. Then.................................................................................
OMG THE POLICE.
Okaybye.
This font is ginormous.
Like a mouse.
Wat.
