was posted at 1:53 PM with 0 comments
I just deleted 111 fucking messages from my CBox. What a cool story.On another note, it's the 20th of December again, so if you read last year's post you'd know that it is a pretty depressing day, I guess. He would have been 72 this year. He died at 36 years of age and it has been 36 years since he passed away today.
Will be going out to dinner tonight, completely unrelated family thing I guess. A bit annoyed at some people :/ It's the kind of annoyed where you wish you could yell at them, but it isn't the best and yeah. But I can't do anything about it so I guess I'll just chill today. All the best? ==''
Five more days until Christmas, and it's Crystal dear's birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday. :)
Already missing you. D:
I'm a bit sick now, and still don't have a star. ): My god what am I even talking about? I don't know anymore, sorry guise.
I would like some watermelon right now, I saw some in the fridge just then.
I really don't know what else I can say right now, sorry. D:
You should just unfollow this blog. Who am I kidding, you probably have ALREADY unfollowed this blog. That makes me sad. ):
No Cbox or comments. *sigh*
No longer using MSN on a regular basis, deal with it guys. Also, sometimes I may appear to be on Skype, but really... it automatically logs in. So I'm REALLY sorry for those times when I appear to be online, and you talk to me but I never reply. Sorry.
It's extremely difficult to keep out of school friends :/ It makes me sad ):
And yes, I do have a couple of those. But not many anymore because I'm a bad friend.
