Happy New Year's Eve
was posted at 1:52 PM with 0 comments
Hi guys.
This will be my last post for the year. So I'll wish you all a Happy New Year's Eve right now.

And later on, Happy Near Year's, Eve. GEDDIT??
I'm so funny.

Well hope you guys have all your resolutions set, and that you can follow them for as long as possible and have them become successful. Be careful of what you wish for!!

All the best for 2012, hopefully the world does not end. That would be horrible, 12 years of schooling but no end to it ~_~

Well have fun to those going to fireworks -_____________________________-

Only ever watched New Year's Fireworks once. And that wasn't even in the city, it was in Penrith. But it was quite fun. Not as many people as the city I suppose.

Have fun to those overseas too.
You lucky bums. ):

Okay, I get bored of this quick.

Bye Guise.

.