One More Day
was posted at 6:10 PM with 0 comments
Hi guys


I haven't updated in quite a while and I know you guys missed me heaps! So I feel you deserve a long and rambly post and I will try to make this one long. Or at least I'll make the font bigger than usual. To compensate for my blog being neglected over the last few weeks. It has been so neglected that you can still probably see the Dance Assessment update. That was more than a month ago >.> Almost two months ago. 


Many things happened since then, and I do not remember much. Wait wut. I updated between then and now. Okay, well today was quite a fun day, got to sleep in half an hour only TT^TT, but otherwise it was fine. My sister took the train (a train a bit later than mine), got to Strathfield and then went home. I remember when I did that before. I felt sick so I went home instead. Well she missed the epic Pokemon video :D


Maths was boring, got extra marks (well I got the marks that she forgot to count). Had double assembly. I thought it was going to be a very boring assembly, and surprisingly it was funny. Especially the video. Everyone's so immature haha. Singing some words louder than others in the Recessional. And giggling about it. ._. You should all be mature like me. 


Science was fun too. Had a party, and randoms crashed it. Then we had a water fight ish thing. I chucked water at Anna ^^. Then she made me wet too. Don't think wrong, guise. There was cake and food too. Will miss Mr G. He was cool because he ALWAYS wore shorts. Unless if it was Speech Day or something special where you couldn't get away with shorts. And he made science interesting. Wonder who we'll get next term. -_-


History was pretty boring. Got Elective History back. Did okay, AAB. -.- To my mum, it doesn't matter what I get in whatever other subjects. I failed maths so she's being mean. ): 


Oh, there were random balls being chucked around. I got 3 :D And no one can take them from me. D;< 


The Year 12s were pretty cool. We may as well be Year 11 after SC. Did I just make you all feel old? Well you ARE old. :D (Except for you, random reader who stumbled across this blog. [Who am I kidding ahahah]) This is the kind of blog that you just ... ignore when you come across it. Though I have found that most of the blogs are family blogs with pictures of babies and dogs and mums and dads and brothers and sisters and relatives. The kind of stuff people who know how to work computers and blog do.


My dad sucks at technology. He can't even work a camera. You know, the kind that you just click a button and the picture takes? And then you click another one to check how it went? I have to do it for him. He doesn't know how to email people either. And he sends me some pretty grammatically incorrect texts sometimes. 


Well, holidays start tomorrow afternoon! It definitely does not feel like the end of Term 3. My body is in denial. O_o I can't even wake up properly in the morning anymore. Perhaps because I'm still in winter mode. I abuse the snooze button >;D Then I'm in a hurry afterwards. 


Oh and sorry William, I keep forgetting to bring the sheet music >< I will try to remember tomorrow. If I don't remember, you'll get it whenever I see you next, okay? Yes? Good. Sorry about that :)


I am going to start watching Secret Garden. Because Amy lent that to me at the beginning of this year and I still haven't watched it. And then maybe I'll watch Oh! My Lady. I have that :DDDDDD


^Too many mouths


My Cbox is feeling lonely. HINT HINT. Please write your feelings there. Wait no, I'm not giving out advice on Cbox. Uh. Leave a message for me pleaaase! But don't spammer me. That's mean. If I get more than 20 spammers, I'm deleting the Cbox. Last time I deleted the spam, there were 27 messages. How do they do it? I click the ban IP thing. It always says something like ''3 IPs Banned. 2 Already Banned" THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT????


Cheese. 


Calm.
Down.
Charlie.
Brown.
Do you guys like the big font? Makes it easier to read, yeah?


Oh and. I can't do Tuesday, sorry. Have to get allergy test and that stuff is hard to book. ~_~


Look at me having a life ^^ 


So many invites that I'm declining ohoho~


Oh, me. 


Oh and if you didn't realise already, I got the laptop :D Meaning that this post was possible. Look at the length of this. Yes, scroll around and see how long this post is. 


No, it is not the font. It is because I'm blogging GOOD STUFF.


Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE :DD
Hope you're all wise today ;D


Everyone who turns 16 seems to be all wise now O:


Especially Jacquee Deer. She made up a deep quote and we were all like OOOOOOOOOOOOO: 


Wait, I found an exception. I'm not wise yet >: 


MAKE ME WISE. I've already shown the first sign of aging - reminiscing like crazy. Baack in the daaaaaay....... *Faraway look in eyes*


Ah it's so fun to reminisce. Well, I'm hungry now. I think I'll make this post a colour. Yes, I will. Yes, yes, I will. 


:D


Liek it?


Byebye ^^


~