Hello everyone
was posted at 10:01 PM with 0 comments
A year has passed so fast and a lot has happened. Nothing can ever go back to being the same as this time last year, obviously. Okay, enough reminiscing. Shuddup guys, I'm getting old. ):

Oh well. Nothing to do now. Oh, Eve if you read this... We did our music today :D so now only English speech and I'm going to procrastinate everything else until holidays.

Lately, there has been a star craze. Oh thank you for the mention, Vi. I feel honoured. Where was I? Oh right. I want to fill up a jar and I want YOU to help me. :D

I think I'll go to bed soon.

I can feel stuff coming on. How lovely.

Oh and I nearly went over my phone limit last month! You proud?

Well...
I have nothing else to say. Nervous to get math results, my brain died during that test...

GOODBYE EXTENSION!

Kthxguise<3

Oh and Crystal, I read your blog ahah. Just saying ;)

posted from Bloggeroid