Step by step
was posted at 10:10 PM with 0 comments
Hi everyone :D
I haven't updated for a while, I apologize for that. I swear I had stuff to say, but it seems like I was hallucinating.
Well, trials have been pushed back, therefore I cannot even celebrate after my birthday because trials are over, I still have to possibly do tests still. How horrible.
I haven't been studying much, pretty much guaranteed failure.
Well this morning, I was walking to maths when Mr. Tippet walked past with a giant soup pot thing and a soup spoon. I looked over and he was like 'what.' yeah, that was weird. Anyway, then it was double maths... Wait, I wasn't talking about my day...
Wow this looks long on my phone.
By the way, I might make stupid mistakes on this blog post, it's all auto correct and fat fingers.
All of it.
Nothing much happened.
To those asking what I want...
I don't know. Lool.
And you don't even have to get me anything. So calm down :P
I bet once actually published on this blog, this will be tiny. I am going to try to make it as long as possible. Because I'm bored like that.
So who is going to the usyd open day?
Post on cbox and ignore the spam. Not posting for a while attracts spam. Or maybe I'm just not bothered deleting it quite yet.
Oh, btw, laptop charger has died.
Yeah, no internet on laptop for me D:
Horrible. Guess I have no choice but to play minesweeper.
Or study. That's an option too.
I guess I should do that. Find motivation somewhere. *sigh*
Shall probably go library tomorrow. Need to. Cheese.
I'm going to publish this now.
Not bothered ranting about random crap anymore. Sad life haha.
Bye guys :D

posted from Bloggeroid