Did you guise miss me? :3
was posted at 2:17 PM with 0 comments
Hello you guys :)


I skipped the science test yesterday because I woke up in the morning and felt like crap. I didn't sleep well at all, now I am going to describe the stress dream that I had haha.

Basically, everyone was studying and matching people up (bio or something in my mind) and then you had to build a model of it, and dance. Ballroom dance. I kept waking up inbetween it, and it was horrible. Macey and Julie were in my dream haha. And they were doing the whole thing so pro-fully. >< Yeah, so when I woke up, I felt like I hadn't slept much at all. And I had a headache and suspected fever and a random pain in my right side. Ouch.


My mum tried to make me go to school, even bribing me with a lift to school and a lift back home right after the test, but I told her I wouldn't be able to focus in the test anyway and I would fail it if I had to do it with a headache. Obviously, in the end, she agreed and let me stay home. It was a bad day to stay home, I would very much have liked to go to school. 


Anyway, then I went to see doc and got meds. Then back home and slept then ate then msn-ed then slept. Yeah, how eventful. I am feeling better today, and will be at school on Monday. 


Bet you guys all missed me :D 


And everyone else who is sick, I hope you get better soon! Because for some reason, majority of people have been getting sick lately, and that's just weird. 


Anyway, bye guise. 


Have fun doing whatever. 


Sorry that this was another boring blog update, but then and again, most of them are boring. ESPECIALLY THE RAMBLES. Yeah, be glad this isn't a ramble. 


Kay bai.


.