Wow.
was posted at 9:29 PM with 0 comments
Hi there, everyone.

I have not updated in a while (since Eve's birthday) and I would like to apologize for that. I did not update because.. I could not be bothered.

Dance assessment is on Monday, (postponed) and it's going to be 5-21 degrees. Well, that is according to my phone, but my phone isn't that accurate.

So how is everyone?

I'm bored, and I forgot about updating this until just then. I started typing up this post 3 hours ago. Then I went and did other stuff and it's still not finished. How lovely.

Sick again, but hopefully will be better. Crappy immune system. ):

Oh, and I'm capped. It's horrible. Still capped.

There's trackwork on my line. Meaning I have to bus everywhere this weekend, and I'm not even bothered going out tomorrow. Too bothersome. But I might have to anyway, thanks to guilt tripping. Oh well. I slept for most of today, so I do feel better than this morning.

I think. I will... stop talking now.

Byebye.

I'll try to update more often.