Roly Poly
was posted at 8:54 PM with 0 comments
Why hello there, Blog.


I haven't updated you in quite a while, have I? Guess I've been too busy going out everyday in the holidays :D No I'm joking. I have been mostly sleeping late and waking up late and eating late and doing everything late. Been out a few times. That's right. I have been OUTSIDE. @_@


Uhh a few things happened but my brain is so far gone I cannot recall anything right now. Sorry my little bunnies. So sorry. ... Okay.


My teddy might be pedo. Scary ):


I'm a zebra? COME AT ME MABEL. but no necklace. ;D


Lately everyone has been going hyper. Playing Mah-jong at 1 in the morning. And complaining when they have to pack up and go home. Srsly guise. And then my grandparents come over at 8 in the morning. DO THEY EVEN SLEEP?? Then and again, old people apparently can wake up crazily early. Oh. I woke up crazily early once too :D It was at 8. Ugh. What was I thinking? Oh and another time at 5 something but that was for 5 minutes, and that same night/morning at 2 as well. 


Another useless update:
I broke my contact lens. No idea how that happened. I thought those things were indestructible. R.I.P Contact lens u.u


When I went to optomotrist, she asked to see it, then she broke it more ): So excuse me if I'm a bit disorientated lol. I'm only half blind nowadays. =.="


Less than a week until school. 6 Days. This is horrible. I am not ready to go back to that place ): My sleeping pattern needs to be fixed first. And also piano starts again next next Monday. I was meant to start looking at General Knowledge and figure out page turns, but I've only practiced 3 times in total ): And only because my cousin demanded I practice because she 'likes the songs' 


My cousin + jobum = Craziness.
They're like the same person at different ages. I swear. O_o
They play hide and seek everyday. I thought that game would get old. Especially as there aren't that many places to hide in this house. But no, they insist on playing again and again. And majority of the time, my room provides the hiding place. My curtain even fell down once ):


I'm meant to be doing homework. .. . .. . ..............


D: 


..


Okay fine. I'll go now. BYE GUISE.


Have fun for the rest of your holidays 


~