On Rainy Days
was posted at 6:07 PM with 0 comments
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Though no one has complained about the lack of posting on this blog, I realized I hadn't updated in a week, and that's quite long for this blog (but there have been a few exceptions to the updating regularly thing.) 


This morning, I woke up to very loud talking. My grandparents, aunt, cousin, mum and youngest sister having a group discussion over something. And most of those people assume they cannot be heard, therefore they elevate their voices. I had gone to sleep at around 1 last night, so it was kind of.. a nuisance to be awake at such a ridiculous hour (9:00am). 


My mum left at 10-ish to go pick up people from airport. Then I finally decided to get up :D


After waiting for around 3 hours, they finally came back, with my uncle, aunt and my cousin. Yayay. Then the house got even noisier as two of my cousins came by too. And now they're playing mahjong lolol. With my sister, because she wants money to go out tomorrow ==''


I sat in my room and watched Grave of the Fireflies. It was sad ):


And how weird it was when my sister kept walking into the room :/ 
Then just after it ends, around 5 people come in and ... well idk what they were doing. 


That movie is really good, if you haven't watched it already, I do suggest you watch it.. Even though it is extremely sad.


Tomorrow I am expected to go city and Manly with family, but I kind of don't want to. I would like to be able to sleep in, then do my stupid homework, practice piano and then bludge. 


It really does not feel like the holidays, I feel like I should go back to school on Monday. That's not normal.


Oh btw.


MABEL.
MEMORY
CARD
ON
MONDAY.


Or your face is gonna geddit.


Kay?


And to everyone else


Happy holidays ~


.