was posted at 6:07 PM with 0 comments
I am updating my blog. Using my phone so there might be some really stupid errors. I will correct then later.
Yesterday, I came to the horrifying realization that I am poor. So poor that I only have 45 cents in my wallet. I had wanted to buy something to eat. But I didn't even have enough for a soft serve D: but don't worry, I had my bank key card so it was all cool. On that subject, I swear that card hates me. It always gets rejected, then I have to awkwardly walk away and be poor. Its not even because I have no money in my bank account, im sure there's enough, but my card loves being a bitch and getting rejected.
I felt really tired on the second train this afternoon but then I bought a milkshake using my card and now im reasonably normal. I don't want to update anymore, because I have a food. So see you guys, and wish me luck for speaking test tomorrow!
Bye <3
Oh btw, I updated, so you should too.
Yesterday, I came to the horrifying realization that I am poor. So poor that I only have 45 cents in my wallet. I had wanted to buy something to eat. But I didn't even have enough for a soft serve D: but don't worry, I had my bank key card so it was all cool. On that subject, I swear that card hates me. It always gets rejected, then I have to awkwardly walk away and be poor. Its not even because I have no money in my bank account, im sure there's enough, but my card loves being a bitch and getting rejected.
I felt really tired on the second train this afternoon but then I bought a milkshake using my card and now im reasonably normal. I don't want to update anymore, because I have a food. So see you guys, and wish me luck for speaking test tomorrow!
Bye <3
Oh btw, I updated, so you should too.
posted from Bloggeroid
