I Am The Best
was posted at 5:42 PM with 0 comments
Hey guys.


I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while (to those of you who actually care and actually read this stuff)


This week has been tiring, and there was too much ANTIGONE. I swear, there is a playlist in my head. Of songs from ANTIGONE, and they just rotate. The songs are wonderful, of course. IF THEY DON'T STAY IN YOUR HEAD. Enough about that, though.


We did the history in class task today :D 
My hand still is a bit weird, and now I have to do something else for Japanese on Monday. WHY?


I guess school shall never be truly relaxing again. TT^TT


I shall try to sleep earlier tonight C:
I have been sleeping late recently, because.. well I don't know. Antigone, maybe?


Okay, I'll shut up about that subject.


Lately my life hasn't been that interesting. The usual stuff happens. OH. We played tips yesterday :D
SO MUCH FUNNNN.
You jelly?


Reports shall be handed out next Wednesday >.<
*preparation for horrible report* 


Probably no longer going Japan :/


Only one more week of this term! HURRY UP ~~~ I'm sick of school.


Someone remind me I have crap to do if you notice me procrastinating on MSN or something? 


Thanks <3


Baiiiiii


-


Sorry if it's short. The layout of this blog is so wide, it makes even my longest, rambliest posts look short~


I'm pretty sure you guys don't like reading super long posts anyway. It usually looks like a wall of text :P


Oh well. BYES FOR REALS :D


-