was posted at 10:42 PM with 0 comments
I'm currently listening to that song ^-^I remember when I used to listen to Taio Cruz and no one knew who he was. And I was like HELL YEAH I'M COOL LISTENING TO UNKNOWN ARTISTS. Not really. But still :L
This morning I woke up and my room was COLD. Someone came into my room in the middle of the night (creepy~) and turned off my heater. NICE. Now I'm sick. I blame it on that, or my sister. She's sick too. Dumbass always has to spread the love around. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Cheese
She has been mass PMSing at me for the last few... MONTHS. WTF LADY. UMAD?
And no guise. I do not need to calm down.
Right now... my nose is half blocked. That's right. HALF BLOCKED. WHY?
Makes it real hard to breathe. Ish. Or I just feel like I have crap stuffed in my head. Lovely :L
Luckily, it is long weekend, thanks to the Queen's birthday .
There was going to be a picnic, but sadly it was cancelled due to bad weather predicted on the day. Oh well. Another day to sleep :D
I really wish I could just... hibernate until Tuesday. I keep saying that :P
My mum keeps asking me when my parent teacher night thing is. Lolol. Again, it is my sister's fault. Who the hell told her to tell my mum? Hopefully she doesn't ask one of the teachers when the year 10 one is LOL.
Then I'm screwed.
.
.
.
Let me just get another tissue *sniffs* In winter, I go through tissues like CRAZY. And my nose goes all red and sensitive and I look like crap. Eugh.
What I like doing... is putting in my eyedrops and pretending I'm crying in a meloncholy way to see if anyone notices. They usually don't lololol.
This reminds me of my sister's HORRIBLE singing in the car (btw HENRY) . Basically I think she does it on purpose. I have this theory that she purposefully sings out of tune to piss the hell out of me. And she'd sing loudly. With earphones in, not sharing the actual tune of the song. But anyone, even a tone deaf person could tell that she was singing so out of tune that ... I WOULD PAY HER TO SHUT UP IF I LIKED PAYING HER AND IF I HAD INFINITE MONIES.
HEY
YOU
GOT
ANY
GRAPES???
That duck's a bitch.
Someone cook it into Peking duck. Actually, don't you need Chinese ducks for that? What do Chinese ducks look like? (I'm not being racist >< I AM Chinese) Are they the brown/green-ish ones? WHY DO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DUCKS?? I'll Google it later. Don't worry. But I might just get distracted by the guitar thing on Google. Feel like a REAAAAAAAAAL musician when I go on there. Because I'm cool like that. I spent ages on the thing recording it and realizing I can't do crap on it.
This morning my stupid ass sister lost one of her contacts.
It's okay, she doesn't read my blog and a replacement only costs a lot. HA.
Oh wait, that's a bad thing.
Poor remaining contact.
Your friend escaped. DON'T WORRY, SLEEPING ON ELLIS'S EYE ISN'T THAT BAD. IT PROBABLY STINKS LIKE HELL, THOUGH. HAHAHAHAHA
Don't you guys love my sense of humor?
No?
KFINE.
Bye.
