was posted at 5:54 PM with 0 comments
This afternoon, after getting home from school, I was sitting in the living room eating some food. Then I hear my mum saying'Oh look! Birds! Hi. Hi. Ni hao. Ni hao.'
and I thought she might have been talking to my sister at first. But it turns out she was talking to herself, then the birds. She's really silly O_o
That is definitely not normal.
On the subject of birds, I used to have a few as pets. Usually they were budgies, and really cute. But they weren't trained to not fly away so they were kind of.. trapped in their cages. Then once I had a cockatiel. It was awesome, I tried to teach it to talk for a few days. But then I gave up... and after a while, I had to give it away because my sister was allergic. It would sit on my shoulder ^^
Always had wanted a bird to do that but was scared it'd poop.
My sister got pooped on whilst wearing MY JACKET the other day. She deserved it. But my jacket was innocent. It doesn't deserve the cruelty that my sister subjects it to. *sigh* I didn't even tell her she could wear it. She just kind of stole it. She does that to a lot of my clothes. They disappear into that neat black hole she has in her closet. She's too neat, it's disgusting.
I just got off the phone with Lebam. I have no idea why she called me in the first place -- why'd you call me?
Like always when I'm on the phone with Lebam, we end up talking about random stuff that makes no sense. Because it's unrelated and she usually calls me for a reason but then forgets soon after until around half an hour later..
LOVE SONG TIME. I like that song too much, because of the intro. TOP singing. Hell yeah.
Since I don't know what to name my posts, I'll just name them after songs.
Since there are so many out there. ohohohoho
I'm bored. And distracted (yet again)
Sorry guys, I'll have to just leave it at this.
Byebye <3
