Lonely
was posted at 6:26 PM with 0 comments
Today, my sister decided she wanted a pet lizard. So she caught two and now they're her 'pets'

Okay, I started this post on Saturday, but had no idea what to write. So I ended up with those two sentences. An update?

My
sister
lost
the
fucking
lizards.

IN
THE
HOUSE.

I HATE LIZARDS.

Anyway, today was the Salvation Army Red Shield appeal door knock. Woke up at 6:30-ish, and had to go pick Vi up in the morning. I had to bring my guitar because we were going to go Chatswood afterwards, and it's so big. So uncomfortable to sit with it in the car, but at least I was getting driven.

Once we got there, they put us in this van with a bald guy and like 8 other people (there were around 12-13 people in the van), then the guy drove like a madman to the Salvation Army place. Was crazy, especially when he stopped the car.

I ended up in a group with Jess, Nessa and Wing. How random O_o
Our driver had a Porsche. It was awesome u.u
We then went doorknocking, I went with Jess. AND EVERYONE PRETENDED TO NOT BE HOME. The two of us only got $79.90 plus an unknown Turkish coin. The only people who actually donated were either super nice or they had done the Salvos RSA before.

Afterwards we went back to school, and ate :D
Nessa nearly got killed by a waterbottle. That was funny. But scary.

Then got bus and train to Chatswood, and went 'shopping' only with a bunch of guys who thought it'd be cool to call me 'mummy' for a bit. And then they pretended to be rich. lolol.

Then everyone met up and we started teh filming. It was funny when Mabel/Vi was like 'act natural and laugh' and Crystal would then start laughing a really unnatural laugh which would make me laugh.

After a lot of filming, I finally got to go home. Was on the same train as Vi from Chatswood to Central, but we weren't even in the same carriage. I couldn't be bothered moving because my guitar was so freaking big. I got off and got onto a bus to Ashfield, because I cbb walking home and my dad was like 'SURE I'LL DRIVE YOU.' He told me he was closing at 6. I got to his shop at exactly 6 :D I know. My timing is excellent.

I come home and my sister goes 'I lost my lizards.' ==''

I told her to find them and she was like 'I am looking for them.'
Then she continued watching TV. *sigh*

I'm worried they'll come to my room, because I have a dodgy door. And also because things tend to end up in my room.

On a completely not really random note, it was really tiring to carry a guitar around. I couldn't drag it around...

I'm tired now. So I'll sleep early tonight.

Nighty night, people C: