was posted at 7:16 PM with 0 comments
I was playing minesweeper just then (yes, I play too much) and I was down to two bombs when I mis-clicked and accidentally clicked the bomb. -.- The murderer of the Lin family has finally been arrested, and I didn't even realise the murders occurred in 2009. That was two years ago O-o. My parents made a big deal out of it, it was sort of like they were investigating the crime, so they were both... 'happy' that the person they suspected turned out to be the murderer.
While I was in the car today, I kept singing Supa Luv (because I'm normal like that :D) and my mum kept looking at me weirdly. I now have Supa Luv stuck in my head D:
Oh and the point of this blog update?
I have decided to get off msn for once because I am just really, really, REALLY distracted by it.
So text if you need me ;D
Storytime:
So today, someone added their number onto my phone as 'Call Me ;D'
I had no idea who it was lol. So I was tempted to call, except I was in the library at the time and my friend was there and it would just be kind of weird.
After texting them, I found out who it was. Yes... it was Mabel. lolol.
Don't google translate the title of this post, it comes up with some random BS that isn't close to the meaning. It comes up with something like 'I was a fool' or something like that. No, it's not in past tense.
It actually means 'I am a stupid melon' (that's the literal meaning, Chinese is silly lolol) or 'I'm an idiot.' which makes more sense.
/decade-ly Chinese lesson? (obviously not going to type Chinese much, my Chinese is so limited. I shall write a paragraph below here)
你好
你叫什么名字。我叫程丽娜。我有两个妹妹(andLOL)一个哥哥。我的中文很不好 ):
我的妹妹很小,八岁了。
*Brain dies.*
yeah.. as you can tell, that was very basic Chinese.
