was posted at 6:11 PM with 0 comments
I have finally won an advanced game in minesweeper. And it looks good because I reset the score and won it on second try ^^
the percentage is not on 50% anymore...
I should be doing science and studying for history but I'm not in the mood D;<
I have a headache, but I don't know why I have one. Other strange things have been happening but I'm going to spare you the details.
One strange thing that isn't too strange to mention is the fact that I can't sleep normally anymore. I wake up before my alarm by like 5 minutes or so everyday. So I sort of anticipate it... But I'm not fully awake. My alarm is at 5:55am. Why do I wake up earlier than that? Who in their right mind does that? Though first day back to school, (or was it the excursion?) I woke up at 1:30-ish then went to sleep again at 2.
Anyway, then I drink my cough medicine (which doesn't really do anything) and it makes me sleepy for the whole morning and sometimes for the whole day. It tastes like licorice. I hate licorice Dx (Am I spelling it right??)
I can't wait for the weekends... I want to hibernate lolol. Or just stay in my room all day and sleep more. Or watch drama or movies or something like that. Too bad I have sisters to 'take care' of. meaning cooking for them lol (microwave ~) or making sure they don't burn themselves or something. I don't know.
A very gross thing happened today. I hugged Lebam. What the hell was I thinking? I know what you're thinking. It's okay. I disown myself...
Oh, we also linked arms and skipped ._.
I blame it on the drugs, what are your excuses??
I go high whenever I take my puffer, which is NOT normal D:
and vi always goes high in maths. It's SO annoying =='' I'm just trying to do my work and she'd be all weird. And she goes pink. PINK~~
I wonder why? :P Must be her thoughts hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
STOP THINKING THEM. Actually, it's okay. you're funny when you're pink.
I need to go get...
- hobo gloves
- hobo beanie
- hobo scarf
- hobo long socks haha
Actually, only hobo gloves. I don't like beanies with holes in them, or scarves or long socks...
I wish I had a snuggie. I would wear it.. to school...
I'd wear a parka if that looked more compactable LOL. (My mum wears one anyway)
My hands are cold right now ><
Hate winter... it's not even winter yet!
One of these days I'm going to get frostbite or something. It's waay too cold in the morning.
Only reason I can actually get out of bed is because I keep my heater on, and my room is nice and warmmm in the morning. then I open my bedroom door and BAM! Cold air ><
anyway, I am rambling on about random crap again ><
when I should be studying for history and doing my science. *so screwed*
I want to skip school D: but I don't think ... yeah no. Year 10 is srs bsnss.
I'm going to start science. Don't you admire my procrastination skills? No? Oh okay...
