was posted at 1:05 PM with 0 comments
One day, I was at my grandparents' house, in my cousin's room gaming on his laptop when I noticed he has this really creepy teddy bear keychain hanging on his lamp. My cousin was like 'you can have it, it's pretty creepy' and I was like 'no thanks.' so I didn't take it.About a week later, I found it in the living room -.-
Then it started appearing at random places in the house, like in my room etc. Most likely my sister moving it around and I did too to scare people. Then one day on Facebook, I noticed my other cousin (on the other side of the family) had it in a picture with her. Then the whole thing didn't make sense. Anyway, I haven't seen that teddy for a while, which I'm glad of.
This reminds me of another time, we had these little bunny toys. And my sister's one's head fell off lol. We had a cousin staying over at the time, and she put the head under her bed O_o
My cousin sure was scared when she found it lololol (we were like 8 at the time, so sadistic haha)
When I was really little, I had these two toys that I really liked. One was Bugs Bunny and the other one was Miss Piggy lolol. I took them everywhere with me, even to China. So my cousin decided to give Miss Piggy an indian burn on the forehead D: Then Bugs Bunny mysteriously disappeared after we moved and I forgot about both of them until this morning when I was thinking about random things ._.
I used to put soap onto my sister's toothbrush whenever I was pissed at her. The other day, I told her about this and she said she did that too ==''
We used to fight an awful lot, my mum was sick of us and probably wanted to chuck us out. Nowdays I don't see her much (my sister) because she stays in her room all day and dota's. I swear, I didn't know I had a brother =='' (another one)
And my brother says he doesn't have a girlfriend. What a shame ._. lolol.
Anyway, It's like 1 and I haven't eaten any real meal yet. I'm hungry.
So i'm gonna eat.
byebye
