(>'-')> <('-')> <('-'<)
was posted at 9:39 PM with 0 comments
Names that I have been called
1. Elena
2. Elena Cheng
3. Eleen (wtf is that? stupid sister)
4. Lena
5. Idiot
6. Bitch (slut whore lolol)
7. epina (grr stupid guy from tutoring)
8. Crap daughter
9. Ellie
10. Yuan yuan (my cousin's name, my mum is confused.)
11. Stupid
12. Ellen
13. Ass-hole
14. Dumbass
15. Ellis (worst one.)
16. Joanna (second worst one)
17. ele-bob
18. E-penor (amy...)
19. Sexy (I don't think they meant it lol.)
20. Hyena
21. Lenny
22. Elena/Lena poo/deer
23. Nana
24. Liar
25. Fatty/fatso
26. Honey
27. Sweetie
28. Wifey
29. Horrible person
30. Leenie
31. Littlelena (Only H is allowed to use hehe)
32. Twinny (Twinnie onlyyyyy)
33. jiejie
34. hobo.
35. Lao Da (eldest)
36. Rinalina
37. Rina/Ririna

Lolol I'm all out. I need to go associate with people to find out what else they call me haha.