was posted at 11:12 AM with 0 comments
Why hello there :DI have unblocked internet again ^^
I really can't be bothered writing up about my whole trip, so here's a short summary.
First we got to Shanghai, then took car straight to Liangyungang so we spent like a whole day on transport -.-
Stayed a day, then we took bus to Hangzhou. We stayed there for 6 days, then took another trip back to Liangyungang. Then we stayed about 3-4 days, and we headed off for Hong Kong. We only stayed at HK for 2 days, but the travelling takes a whole day and we stayed at Shenzhen too. We went back to Liangyungang for about a day then we had to head off to Shanghai. Stayed at Shanghai for 2 nights, then it was plane back to Sydney.
That was a reaaally short summary. I'm pretty tired, my sister decided to sleep on me last night on the plane, so I couldn't really sleep ==''
School on Monday D:
