Tumblr
was posted at 7:49 PM with 0 comments
So i usually just reblog shit on tumblr that many other people have reblogged, and it's pretty pointless. This is where I really write what I say, I guess..

I'd just like to rage for a bit about how it isn't the same anymore, and it probably won't ever be the same again.
To person #1
It's annoying. I used to talk to you for hours on end, until 3 in the morning sometimes. We'd always be texting, you knew me so well. I've known you for * years now.. We weren't that close in the beginning, I guess I am really shy in real life. But last year, you became a pretty close friend. I used to like you... a lot. Then suddenly, you started ignoring me. Not replying to anything. was I annoying you?? Why didn't you just tell me? Now days we hardly talk. I don't feel like being ignored. I don't feel like being something you do when you're bored. like 'Oh i'm bored, I'll just go chat to... hmmm ... annoying elena now' I guess you are a bit too carefree.

To person #2
Now, you I've known for AGEES *some people might be able to guess who these are directed at*
I could also talk to you for hours on end, but suddenly you did the whole dissappearence act. I don't know. I hate losing friends so suddenly. I become all anxious about it. I think it's all my fault. I didn't talk to you much until year 7, and in year 8 stopped. Now I see you online and I don't even bother. Even worse, you KNOW person #1. Seriously?? You seem to be all the same...

Hoping you guys don't read this. but even if you do, do you know it's you??

To person #3
You were my best friend in Kindergarten. People used to get confused because we looked alike. Teachers got our names mixed up and we were inseparable. You moved schools in year 4 and I have only seen you twice since then. Twice in the last 6 years. I'm sorry I never replied to yourr last text. I was pre-occupied.

Anyway, This is pretty strange.

there are more but I'm going to go do something useful now.