The sky was very pretty today :)
was posted at 10:29 PM with 0 comments
At about 5, whilst my mum was driving me home, there was a Rainbow in the sky :D
Only, clouds covered up most of it, except for the bit that seems closest to the ground, so it looked like a rainbow ray of light was coming down from the sky. So COOL!

Then the rest of the sky was all pink, blue and grey ^^ so pretty~

I wish the sky was like that more often. Though it usually is pretty too... (not offending the sky ><)

My day was pretty boring.

(I'm going to blog about my day, if you didn't get that already)
Science:
-didn't do much
-was pretty boring
Elective History:
-watched marina massacre ants
-Did revolutionary stuff ;D (as in work sheets =='')
Double Music:
-Practiced the glock. sucked at it LOL
-Had to play the song on the piano to get the hang of it. Wow I'm weird.
Japanese:
-Mr T is scary T^T
-Got friendship bracelet LOL
-Tricked Mabel into believing we had history next
Maths:
-ACTUALLY DID MATHS. WHAT IS THIS?! (we had a sub too...)