Shitty phone D:
was posted at 11:57 AM with 0 comments
Basically was on the phone with someone for 5 minutes and the battery ran out. *sigh*
I swear it was on full battery before. Was sick yesterday, kind of sick today. Want to not go school tomorrow... more time to do assignments ==''

I haven't been practicing piano, piano teacher knows D:
Basically after playing a song very badly:
Teacher: "Have you been practicing?"
Me: "Ye-es??'' * grimace*
Teacher: "Okay"

Anyway, attempting to do elective history notes right now ==''
It's pretty bothersome. And i'll have to alternate between Elective history, English and Geography.
I hate school ==''

On a different note, I hope for the best for people in Japan and in those countries that were affected indirectly by the earthquake. My mum has become paranoid after hearing about the nuclear plant exploding. I hope they can manage it well, and avoid the deaths of as many people as possible. I was relieved after hearing that Haruka was okay, same with Saya, Chihiro and Hitomi.

It really is quite scary what is going on in the world right now, with the earthquake in NZ as well, then Japan. The flooding and bushfires in Australia. It is only March right now..