List
was posted at 5:13 PM with 0 comments
1. My Chinese name is Li Na.
2. My favourite colour is black.
3. I dislike my nose >.>
4. I hate sultanas.
5. I'm procrastinating right now.
6. I don't like my hair.
7. I don't like my eyes.
8. I'm jealous of my sister.
9. I believe in 11:11.
10. My favourite seasons are Autumn and Spring.
11. My favourite number is 7.
12. My second favourite colour is Purple.
13. I've liked too many guys.
14. I'm gullible.
15. I suck at lying.
16. I can't act.
17. I can't draw.
18. I like playing the piano but I hate practicing.
19. I like citrus tea :D
20. My favourite songs to play on piano are River Flows In You, Canon in D and Nocturne.
21. I would like to learn guitar, but I don’t have the dedication.
22. I have two and a half siblings.
23. I'm hypocritical.
24. I attempted to make 1000 cranes but failed -.-
25. I'm a crap friend.
26. I'm agnostic.
27. I wish I was taller.
28. I used to write on my arms all the time (boredom).
29. I used to want to be an author.
30. Then a lawyer.
31. Now I'm not sure (does that even count as 3?)
32. I hate maths.
33. I'm too addicted to MSN.
34. And Tumblr =='' (http://www.typodclol.tumblr.com)
35. ^I'm ashamed of that.
36. I got my ears pierced twice (on each, because I fail).
37. I would like people to comment on my cbox ^^ (not just spammers).
38. I want a new ipod touch.
39. I would like to learn to play the drums.
40. I always give up on dramas and usually I don't finish them.
41. I hate cockroaches.
42. I hate spiders too.
43. I love it when it rains.
44. I am making this list on One note because I'm lazy like that :D
45. I have terrible skin.
46. I'm going to stop at 50.
47. My hair right now is the longest it has ever been. O:
48. I sometimes can't sleep for a while and so end up thinking about lists like this.
49. My room is bluuuue :D
50. I once gave my sister a haircut when we were about 3-4 years old (she's a year younger than me)
We were playing hair dressers :L