List: Part II
was posted at 6:15 PM with 0 comments
  1. I hate working.
  2. I don't mind vegetables.
  3. I can't read much Chinese.
  4. I own a tofu plushie. C:
  5. My phone has crap battery.
  6. I prefer soup noodles to fried noodles.
  7. I love to sleep.
  8. I wish my skin was lighter.
  9. I'm asthmatic (but it's not bad at all).
  10. I've only been out of the country once.
  11. Been out of the state twice (as of yesterday :D).
  12. I have a mushroom light in my room ^^
  13. I don't like my fringe >< (should I grow it out?).
  14. I'm very un-co.
  15. I have only one friend who has remained with me since the beginning.
  16. I'm extremely lazy at times.
  17. My typing speed is 86wpm.
  18. I used to use a lot of emoticons on msn.
  19. I used to type like a noob on msn .
  20. I regret my email haha.
  21. I like reading.
  22. I hate repetition.
  23. I don't particularly like my name (no one can pronounce it.. It's e-lee-na)
  24. I like seafood.
  25. I hate bitter melon.
  26. And onions.
  27. Love macaroons.
  28. I occasionally randomly cook because it's fun.
  29. I wish I was better at piano.
  30. I listen to my iPod most of the time. Even now, it's on the dock.
  31. I hate school at times, but holidays are terribly boring without friends.
  32. My left eye is weird.
  33. I had a bike accident once O_o
  34. I don't like to sit still.
  35. I would rather have a cat than a dog.
  36. I'm a size 7 in shoes, and size 6 in heels.
  37. I'm paranoid about many things concerning my appearance.
  38. I can be a grammar nazi at times.
  39. I actually like doing history.
  40. I dislike geography.
  41. I'm not sure why I made a part two to the list.
  42. I wish I knew exactly who read my blog.
  43. I wish my cbox would actually get comments from people, not spammers. (hinthint)
  44. I have an unfulfilled to-do list.
  45. Favourite song right now is 'Going Crazy' by Song Ji Eun.
  46. I have always wanted to play the viola.
  47. I really dislike people who try too hard to please others.
  48. I really hate arguing but if it's something that I feel strongly about, I will defend my point.
  49. There are so many other things I could list, but I don't think I'm bothered.
  50. My personality type is INTJ.

There's my list done :D

And I would like everyone that visits to do the personality test, and post your results on Cbox. thanks~

http://humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm providing the links :D