was posted at 6:25 PM with 0 comments
Dear Mabelyour story is gud.
what happens next??
Luff from Leena C:
Lol that was not gay at all.
Anyway, I was just trying to write my English story but IT WAS BEING STUPID. like I have a general idea of what I want to write but I don't know how to word it. *sigh* This is why I sometimes prefer writing essays. It's so strict so it doesn't matter. Anyway, it's a stupid story, and the only assignment I can be bothered doing right now. I know. *hopeless* ==''
Another thing that is effing annoying. Why the small word limit? Do you seriously expect me to fabricate a passable story with the word limit of 1000-1200 words? i hate it when I get a story back and the teacher complains about not enough character development. Well hello, I had to get the story done, did you want a stupid, unnecessary cliffhanger and very deep and meaningful characters instead??
Seriously ==''
And the whole assignment is stupid. WHAT IS THIS???
Okay, I just typed more words than I've written for the story probably. So i'll go focus my typing on that word document...
Ciao~
