Okay
was posted at 7:03 PM with 0 comments

that last blog update will probably not work, and I don't even consider it as a real post.

Things that happened today:
Went to optometrist.
Found out my left eye is -275 T^T
Such crappy vision. I will have to get night lenses for only one eye, my other eye happens to be normal and perfectly fine. Optometrist says I'll probably find it harder to adjust because I'll have this hard thing in one eye and nothing in the other. Oh well, I really don't want it to get any worse.

Had a weak right hand.
Because my dad was like 'bet you can't squish this thing' and i did and now my hand is weaker. Great. It's meant to make your hands stronger *see below*

Went high in maths.
Well I started out being very tired. Then suddenly some unknown sugar kicked in and i spent most of the lesson giggling and finding out just how mean Vi is ):
She wouldn't get my textbook for me.
Ah now I realize how embarrassing it might have been ._.
Oh well, I completely crashed afterwards lol.
Resumed normal-ness now

We got a bunch of forms for the Japan trip. There was an information sheet for the hosts, and there was stuff like 'favourite food' and 'hobbies' and 'favourite subject'

I was thinking 'OMG what are my favourites?????' and then 'WHO AM I????' ==''
Yeah, deeeeep u.u (more like deeeeeeeeerp)
I guess I'll just have to *gasp* LIE

I can't wait until that trip ^^

The year 9's got their laptops. They're prettier than ours (I admit it) But mine is pretty damn ugly. I dropped it so many times *sigh* good times~
I broke it again ^^

Wrong face
D:

Peoples check out my tumblr lol.
www.leeeeenaaastumblr.tumblr.com

thanks~
Follow please :3

anyway, I have to do my science now (windows still hasn't replied to my request)