Nian Gao~
was posted at 9:53 PM with 0 comments

Hello there :D

Today was the Swimming Carnival, but I couldn't be bothered going. I stayed home instead and slept until 9am. No idea why I woke up so early T^T

Did nothing much at home... But some interesting things did happen...

Okay, I lied. ONE interesting thing happened.

*Me sitting at dinner table eating lunch, whilst mum is cooking something random*
Me: What are you cooking?
Mum: *starts dancing around and jumping and going hyper* NIAN GAO NIAN GAO NIAN GAO!

Me: O______________________o

(For those of you who don't know what that is... I'm bothered to include a picture, but it's not of the one my mum made)


Doesn't it look nice? No? Okay.

Later on, I went to pick up sister #2. This is what happened

*Waiting by the gate with a bunch of parents and older siblings*
Me: *looks at phone because it's awkward and a teacher was walking past*
Sister: ELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Me: OMFG *RUNS*
Sister: *chases me*
Me: *RUNS MORE*
Sister: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY???
-She caught up to me when I stopped for a bit-

After a while, I was waiting for my mum to drive closer and pick us up, teachers were looking at me and my sister suspiciously, like I was a child molester or something O____o

I felt like going 'I'M NOT A CHILD MOLESTER. THIS IS MY LITTLE MINISCULE SISTER WHO I WAS FORCED TO PICK UP'

But I didn't u.u

Anyway, (this blog is out of order)

I was sick at work yesterday ):
Threw up and nearly fainted (yeah, I know. nasty shit)
Got to go home early.

Went to doctor today, and she just told me to take vitamins and stuff...

Ah how useful~

Anyway, I really need to go sleep soon. I have to walk to station tomorrow T^T

WITH ELLIS POO.

Au Revoir~