was posted at 1:34 PM with 0 comments
I kind of pretty much give up on this blog. It's too bothersome to update it D:Besides, my fingernails are getting a bit too long and it's annoying to type with them. Today's the last day of the holidays, and I have no idea what to do that will prevent me from being a zombie tomorrow. I have piano at 9 o'clock so i can't sleep for 12 hours beforehand. This is terrible. I hope school is a bludge (on the first day at least)
I cannot believe I am already in year 10. My sister is in year 3, and I remember feeling so damn OLD when I was in year 3. I have no idea that time would pass this quickly. Either way, I just found a new favourite food [group]
MOCHI :D
Just had like 3. They're extremely nice ^^
Anyway, I'm going to go now.
Don't know when i'll next update.
