was posted at 5:06 PM with 0 comments
It was an interesting train trip today lolGot on at Stratty, and this huge bunch of bogans got on =='' After that, one of them called their mum and said happy anniversary or something. Then a girl started getting pissed because her boyfriend never did anything, so she started fully bagging him out. They then decided to pick on a random guy from Sydney Boys (saying things like "HEYCITYBOY") mygosh they were annoying. AFter that, when they were about to get off, I think the guy slapped his girlfriend and she fell onto someone else and that person stepped on a random passenger. The passenger was fully in pain and went after the girl who stepped on her and was going 'Hey look what you did!' and apparently her toe was bleeding or something. They all got off at Parra (injured passenger and Bogans) And two asian girls got on. They were discussing whether or not the injured passenger was faking it or not >.>
Either way, it was really annoying, because I didn't want them to suddenly start talking to me because they were loud and so bogany =='' And bogans are annoying, no offence, Mabel.
Before the train, went Strathfield with Mabel and bought an icecream each, BUTWEONLYHADENOUGHFOR3... so therefore it was either each of us have one and a half, or we each have one and save our monies. We saw an asian guy who was so asian he was wearing asian slippers LOL. I took a picture of it :3
There were many TBs and wannabe penguins haha. And people from our school. Mabel wanted to ask them for monies, but she didn't in the end.
I just walked home in the really hot heat. Nearly died. Got home and was really sweaty and gross ._.
Today's the XMAS Dance, and Ellispoo is going. She's dressing up as a ringmaster apparently. I told her to dress up as a FreakShow, because she wouldn't need to do anything to prepare for that ;D
I think I'll change the background to this blog >.>
Getting sick of the white-ness... Would black be good for the next one? I'll see.
Gimme opinion on it after I change it?
TY guise.
Lub from Leena :D
