Ohohohoho
was posted at 7:13 PM with 0 comments
Remember how I said I would be going to a job trial thing today?
Well, I got the job! :D
Spent the whole day doing tiring jobs (they actually weren't that bad) and then they were like 'okay welcome to the team.'

You know how weird it was to do work but not be in uniform? Everyone else is wearing the blue shirt but I was the odd one out with a random white shirt on. But people assumed I was working there anyway. And my excuse for not knowing anything was 'I'm new.'

Either way, I 'start' on Wednesday (I think of it as I already started lol) and won't be going school on Wednesday. Isn't that wonderful? Anyway, no one ask forf discounts, I don't know if I even get any. I hope I do, because the stuff there is friggin expensive. It's like the stuff Elaine would buy. lolol. Yeah, half the stuff, I can see her owning. I'm just saying...

Anyway, was tiring today.