was posted at 11:30 AM with 0 comments
So last night, I was reading Crystal's blog and read about her dream about having a boyfriend. i don't know if it had any influence at all, but this morning, I woke up thinking 'who was that guy?'I had a dream where I had a boyfriend who was sweet, hot, humorous and gave me hugs a lot ^^
Now... i kinda want a boyfriend, which is odd. But what are the chances I'll meet someone who is like my dream boyfriend?
another strange thing was we were playing tennis. In my dream, it was a perfectly normal spot to play tennis, and I didn't think it was strange at all. We were playing tennis in the living room of my old house, (those of you who have been there, ... wtf?) And I sucked at it. A lot. I know in real life, I don't suck at tennis THAT much. Like seriously, The ball was really heavy and I could only hit it and it would bounce a gazillion times. Then I'd get annoyed at it...
But sadly, my mum woke me up with her loudness this morning. She had a friend over and she was bitching about people loudly in the kitchen. Gonna be moving soon~ And my new room is blue. I'll take a picture of it when I get a chance :D (After all posters go up and furniture is in the room again) Anyway, right now I have to packpackpackpackpack... ==''
Tbh, it doesn't feel like it's nearly Christmas. Or nearly new year. maybe it's the weather being a bitch... the sky's blue again. wtf?? Oh well. Another year is over.. I hope 2011 is better than 2010~ (:
