Grr.
was posted at 7:52 PM with 0 comments
So work today wasn't so bad until this I was putting away a stepladder and this guy decides to ask me where the goggles are. As I work there, I was obligated to show him where it was. He kept asking me what the difference was. What are the differences in the mofoing goggles anyway?? Anyway, he started saying things like 'i can tell you're new, you don't know anything' and 'i don't want to chat, I want to shop quickly, quickly.' (he had an accent, and couldn't understand what i said most of the time which was fucking annoying.) He then lets me know that he wants shoes too, so i take him to the shoe section. And as I know more about shoes than goggles, I was feeling more confident. Once we get to the shoe section, the guy started demanding that I get him an innersole to try on with the shoe, so therefore i ask the manager if there were any innersoles. Manager said no, and once I got back, the customer was agitated and pissed off for some strange fucking reason. i didn't even take that long. Anyway, he started saying stuff like 'I'll BUY the innersoles now. Do you want 20? I'll give you 20 now. I want to shop quickly, quickly! Your manager is stupid.' And then he started getting even mroe annoyed when I let him know that I couldn't do anything without letting the manager know. He started saying things like 'i don't want to be served by you, you're only a little girl' And I got pissed off so I left and asked the managerr if he could take over because the customer thought I was a little girl and therefore incapable of serving him. In the end, that customer got served by 3 other people including the manager and two other guys. UGH I hate working there sometimes when the customers are bitches like that. Sometimes, the customers are nice, othertimes, we get bitches like that guy. Seriously, he completely killed my day with 2 more hours to go, too. Fucking hell.