All I want for Christmas is you ;D
was posted at 9:20 PM with 0 comments
Well, it's the day before the day before Christmas, and I don't feel christmassy at all. In fact, I still feel like it's October or something. This year moved too fast. I'm living with shitty internet. Might be going to stay at uncle's house for a few days :D I'm hoping it's nice there.. I heard it's really big and nice there. So i might be MIA for a bit.

I have to work 8 hours tomorrow, which is pretty annoying seeing as its christmas eve. But the good thing is, I get off at 5 :D

I checked the roster for next week, and some crazy person is working every day for the next week whenever it's open. MAn i feel sorry for him lol.

okay, i doubt you're reading this. But I would liike you for christmas ;D You'd make it Christmassy, i know. but... as I said. I doubt you'll be reading this.

Goodnight guys (: