You got me running, running, running away
was posted at 8:41 PM with 0 comments
Today, we had the whole day science incursion...
Realised that there is absolutely NO japanese this week ):
Cake stall on monday :)
Buy cake for fundraising for the japan trip :D (I have to bring cake ._. but can't buy it because of excursion)

Had a stupid headache earlier on, but slept that off. Nowdays I can fall asleep easier after school ends, but it's really hard to sleep at night.

I could say nothing much has happened lately, but that would be called lying..

Anyway, only 3 weeks until school ends. Then six weeks of i don't know what.

Currently trying out for jobs ><>.> )

Watching the guy fail on Undercover boss.

*sigh* since when was my blog so damn boring? I can't remember what I used to post.

I need a haircut again. My hair has grown out again, and it's unlayered at the top so it looks like 'helmet hair' as someone once put it.

and sEUNGRI HAS ABS!!!!!11
Found out ages ago, but was watching the MVs DVD yesterday and got.. reminded :)
Since everyone knows about Taeyangs abs lol. (He flashes them whenever possible nowdays...)

IWANTBIGBANGTOCOMEBACKALREADY......

Okay, bye.