Pocketful of Sunshine
was posted at 7:21 PM with 0 comments
This week consisted of many excursions and other stuff, but I don't know if I have posted for science or not.

Yesterday was the Geography excursion, and overall.. it was boring. The walking around was so freaking boring and tiring. The highlight was the ferry ride, I guess. It was really fun. Only Vi spent the whole time being seasick next to me lol.

After Geo, we wandered around Market City for a bit then had to go back to school for JPAN. That was pretty boring, even though there were many really, really good performances, such as Julie's, Christine's, Winnie's, Gavin's, Elaine's etc.

And we didn't stuff up! HELLYEAH.

but didn't get to watch Mabel and Crystal's performance ):

Just realised, I have really creepy friends. All those stalker pictures... *shameeee*
And OMG ... Science was... interesting. Most of the class missing doing the test.

It's nearly christmas again.
And new years
then Chinese New Years
and then Valentine's day *sigh*

Which i never really get anything for (Valentine's day, I mean)

Anyway, I'm gonna go now.