was posted at 10:13 PM with 0 comments
This morning, I woke up at 7:20am. Was really tired, but got up and prepared for going swimming anyway.I packed my bag and went into the kitchen to eat and OMGWTFBBQ there was a stupid cricket in the freaking kitchen sink. I was disturbed by it's presence, and told it to get out of the sink. Only it didn't listen to me, so I used water and flushed it down the drain ._.
Have I mentioned how much I hate crickets and cockeroaches??
Anyway, then around 8:25, V decided to call me and let me know that I have to take a later train. So I woke up early for no reason ==''
Went to station, and then took the bus to the shopping centre. Went with V to buy swimming costume for her. Then met up with everyone else (W, M and A) and went Big W for a long time.
Then we finally took initiative and walked to the bus stop and caught a bus to where the swimming pool was apparently. But we ended up getting lost, thanks to great instructions from someone *coughMcough*
Walked for ages in the scorching sun until we finally came to somewhere that triggered M's memory. Then we walked accross a lot of grass, and a section of grass that was strangely damp O_o. It was pretty gross... Then we caught sight of the swimming pool... and mygosh it looked so... WET.
Okay.
Then we climbed over a fence and finally arrived at the pool. We swam for a while, and poked A :) After that, we took bus back to shopping centre and ate food. then we went iceskating, and I stacked it twice. Have a bruise on my knee now. what the eff happened to the ice at the rink? There were friggin holes everywhere. A was being a bum and didn't join us at iceskating ):
After that, we went Gloria Jeans for coffee and we played Truth or Water. W drank a lot of water LOL (btw your questions were mostly unfinished :L)
Then V decided to be smart and stack the glasses, only ended up flooding the table. We quickly departed and went out separate ways. Then I went home and felt tired...
And that was my EXTREMELY eventful day.
goodnight :)
