was posted at 8:25 PM with 0 comments
Stupid static hold in pe ):Did it yesterday last period, and my stomach STILL hurts.
Oh my...
Anyway, today, we had a maths test first two periods. It was alright, except for the last question. Was quite funny, because afterwards, everyone was like 'MAMUTHECAMEL...FUCKYOU<3'
lul.
Then was double elective history. We were meant to bring artefacts of our life to the lesson, but I forgot due to studying for the maths test.
Teacher got pissed, because 3/4 of the class also forgot. So he sent us to a random room and made us summarise a boring book that basically stated what history is/was O_o
It was so boring, and difficult to read. And I wrote 2 whole pages...
D:
Then it was science (nothing much) and I FINALLY GET VALENCY! *pops champaigne* WHO WANTS TO CELEBRATE? ;D
And then history... which was super boring and I ate my lunch then... and teacher didn't notice :D
Then I had piano lessons. I swear, the teacher knows I didn't practice... but she continues being nice anyway. :) And I really wanted to tell her that amo didn't practice... but in the end, I'm too nice <3
Tomorrow, in the double period... WE HAVE MUSIC SOLO PERFORMANCES D:
wish me luck, guys :)
Anyway, I should practice now...
So shall blog later ~
