was posted at 7:44 PM with 0 comments
Okay, so I was talking to V on the bus back from iceskating and our 'ideal guy traits' came up. So, I'm going to put up a list... and I'm making this up on the spot :3I would like him to be/have (but he doesn't HAVE to be all of these traits):
-Caring
-Sweet
-Smart
-Tall
-Kind
-Humorous (I don't mind if he tells lame jokes LOL)
-Good looking (would definitely be a bonus)
-Able to play guitar 8D (or other instruments or just ... i don't know)
-Happy to listen to me rant (or just talk ... )
-Someone who doesn't defend the person/thing I'm ranting about
-Willing to sacrifice his pride for me
-A cute smile ^^
-Not too outgoing, not too shy
-Appreciate who I am
-Not rush things, not slow things down too much
-Not be creepy and paedo
-Like me for who I am
-Make little things special
-Bring my mood up when it's down
-Not look away when someone super pretty walks by. EVEN IF IT'S SCARLET JOHANSSON. OR SNSD.
-Not too corny...
Ok, now that I've put my list up... I DARE you to put yours on. Or I'll make you drink 1L of water (guess who this is directed at?)
Also... was anyone on your mind while you thought/wrote up your list? ;P
