was posted at 1:27 PM with 0 comments
Was the last day of Term 3 yesterday, and I didn't go to school that day. It's the start of another two weeks where I'm going hardly anywhere, and my parents cbb taking us on vacation or anything.
Those fatasses...
Oh well, 12 hours of sleep a day is pretty good.
Had a strange dream yesterday haha. Was at a random shopping centre, and my mum decided to start trying on wedding dresses for some reason. So she went off, then i went to school and jigged the whole day and went iceskating instead. A lot of people are in China, those lucky people ><
Can't believe that year 9 is nearly over. We're going to be the oldest of the junior school, and the year after that, we'll be swapping ties.
And then it'll be year 12 and we'll have to graduate.
time passes too quickly, I remember I was rather heartless in Pre-school and didn't cry when it ended... Good days :)
Anyway, I'm hungry, and just made a failed omelette... Its eating time :D
