Time passes too fast, doesn't it?
was posted at 9:09 PM with 0 comments
No two weeks in my life have passed faster than the last two.
Before that time, I didn't mind walking alone. I even liked it
Before that time, I didn't have anyone with me all the time. It was a bit lonely but I didn't mind it.
And before that time, I've never had someone not related to me live in our house for more than a few days.

But now, after that time had passed, I notice the empty space. At school, there are enough chairs again. There isn't any shopping after school. I have no one to discuss things with on the walk home.

I never minded these things before, but now, I miss them.
I wish the time went slower... or that they stayed longer. But if they stayed longer, wouldn't that have just made it harder to say goodbye?
(no order here)
Haruka, Yuka, Ayuna, Fuyuka, Kaori, Chihiro, Mai, Narimi, Saya, Ai, Kana, Nana, Hitomi, Nozomi...

I'll miss you guys!