Happy Birthday, Mabel.
was posted at 4:17 PM with 0 comments
Hope you have a good day, you old person ._.

On another note, how come none of my friends are ever 'online' anymore? It's annoying .-. because it seems like I go on too much.

There is just this random list of people who are 'regulars' and most of them are pretty boring to talk to...

Got a new laptop recently :D

It's hard to type on this, as the keys are rather spaced out.

I have gotten a dress and accessories for the 1920's dance. My accessories cost more than my dress ._.

Yes, I know, I'm cheap. But a dress for $10. What kind of asian would decline that?

Another random update from my rather boring life: Last night, I fell asleep at around 3, woke up at 4 because of stupid leg pains, then fell asleep and woke up at 9 to my sister attempting to play 'Doe a deer etc.etc.' key word there: attempting. I facepalmed myself multiple times before finally deciding to get up. Have been getting too many leg pains lately. Apparently I haven't been drinking enough water. Idunno but it's annoying and I feel like chopping off my leg sometimes.

life has sort of lost meaning again. Everything is so freaking boring ._.

Maybe i'll just randomly get a boyfriend lol. Make things interesting?

At my grandparent's house right now, and the stupid rooster won't shut the fuck up. seriously, it has issues. And it lives with 4 hens. It should be the happiest pimpy rooster everr.

I bet it's just jealous it doesn't get any... O-o

BTW anna, you got into a dream of mine. Was weird because you were randomly in the Reject Shop and you wanted to buy a Boa for the 1920's dance or something. Was random, and I'm curious if you're actually going to buy one :D Then I'd be considered psychic, yes?

So bored right now.

To everyone: watch Vampire's suck. It's so friggin stupid, I was cracking up for mmost of the movie. It's another really random movie, one of those were you're like 'LOL they're parodying Twilight/New moon/Eclipse/Gossipgirl/Onetreehill/'

Yesterday my dad tried to talk to me again ._. He was trying to get me to talk to my mum and convince her that it'd be a good idea to get back together with him.
I swear, that guy doesn't geddit when he's been dumped.

Oh and I went shopping with vi and we went to Norwest for... no reason really. then we made jelly (it failed D;) And then we started talking in 3rd person to someone else on msn. It was very confusing :)

Anyway, sorry I couldn't go to the party and rice yesterday (heard from Crystal that it was not as good as last years :L)

shall hope to go next year, then.

1920's in 3 days. Not excited at all...

D;<

Who's excited to dance like a sped? Not me.

Charleston makes people look like shuffling chickens.

Oh well. I'm tired, bored, hungry and lost. (what?)

Bye~


(wait, I forgot to add a recount on how the 'mission' the other day went. basically FAIL. Because I forgot to tell vi crucial info D; but we sort of successfully finished it yesterday... anyway, idk. I have to write an english adaptation on R&J. what to doooo D;<)