was posted at 5:46 PM with 0 comments
Today, I went to Parra to watch Toy Story 3 with my friend and her friend.The movie was really good, and the 3D sorta gave me a headache ==''
anyway, no spoilers for now :D
I saw so many people I know it wasn't funny. Was scary, like everyone was like 'let's go parra on thursday!'
Well, movie tickets were freaking expensive and I got stationary... and Calpis. O-o
Basically, I thought TS3 would be just a leech off the successes of TS and TS2, and so I wasn't really planning on watching it. It seemed to get pretty good reviews (one that notably said the movie 'brought grown men to tears' )
And with that ending?? No more sequels to come, I thinks.
Afterwards, Vincey went high on sugar or some other unidentified substance ==''
I have to go to my grandparents' house for dinner now. Bye :)
