Mabel's blog update
was posted at 9:06 AM with 0 comments
Hi Lena, you're silly.

You forgot to log out and now I can do bad things to this blog.

Ohohohohoh

ohoho

ohohoh

ohohohohohohhohoh

k.

Anyway, yesterday I went to that Jap thing and my parents were like "Lol we're almost there"

Me: How much longer until you're here?

Parents: 20 minutes lol

So yeah. They were 20 minutes late. That was the time it was basically over and it was just awkward silences because the teachers expected the parents to ask questions and none of them really did. Lol. And it was embarrasing because I had to 'escort' them in. And my dad's fat. So is my mum actually. Anyway. Afterwards we ate Jess's b'day cake in the fountain quad because like, Mr Tippet was like "Lol do it outside, I want to go home" So we awkwardly did it outside. Not secks. The cake stuff. Okay.

Then Wenday was a loner because her parents weren't there so-



mabel took so long just to type in lena's blog. anyways just then, bob looked through the window in the door and the head stayed there but the body kept moving for a few secconds. (just to see mabel)



WTF. ARE YOU MOTHEREFFING GAY? (Btw, when you don't capitalize it's really, really annoying lol.)

Anyway, as I was saying, her parents weren't there so my parents and I forced her to have dinner with us. My mum was like "You can talk to her, I don't want to lol" and Wenday lol'd. Anyway, we went to a restuarant and Wenday's mum was like "Lol I'm picking you up" so Wenday left. Then I went home after dinner. Then other stuff happened. k.