was posted at 10:50 AM with 0 comments
Watched Karate Kid with Lele on Saturday (sorry, i cbb updating before) and it was another of those really predictable movies. Seriously, most aspects of the movie was predictable... only difference was that it was in China, and there was random chinese to laugh at.My favourite character? Mohawk guy :D (he wasn't in it that much =='')
Instead of bowing down like a normal person, this dude smooths up his mohawk. It's hilarious :D
While at movies saw people from Girra lol. And... it's depressing. Person from old school that I saw had grown... a lot. Whilst I stayed the same after these years. I've given up on growing. I used to be one of the taller people in year 6 T^T
Oh well. Mum is taking sisters to watch Toy Story 3 today. I bet my mum is most likely to cry. Because Ellis is heartless and Joanna laughs when sad movies are on. Although, if they were crying from laughter... that's different.
School tomorrow. Need to finish english homework. Only 40-ish new questions to go???
Aiiya ==''
