was posted at 5:07 PM with 0 comments
Did some amount of work today. Didn't go to school on Friday. Lost craptop on Thursday. Went piano lesson on Wednesday. First day of school on Tuesday. Slept 13 hours Monday. And that was my week.You know what I hate? My dad going on about how I suck at piano now, and that I won't succeed unless I do 2 hours + every day. Well fuck you I'm not going to freaking overpractice again. He doesn't believe there is such a thing as overpractice. There is such a thing as underpractice, so of coarse there is overpractice. Who does he think he is again? He just laughed when I said I was going to attempt that grade next year. He doesn't believe in me. Well screw him. I don't care what he thinks. Really. But it's hard to ignore it all. Isn't he meant to be a supportive parent? Or is he just pissed that his fat ass has been kicked out and he doesn't get laid anymore??
Gay ass fag.
:) Going to do work now.
