I'm in a really strange mood...
was posted at 1:05 PM with 0 comments
I don't know if you've ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years, or just not exist, or just not be aware that you do exist, or something like that. I think that wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That's why I'm trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.

Have you ever felt like that? Sometimes I want to just pass over this whole period of time. I have no idea what will happen, but I hope things get better. I just feel so lonely sometimes. I have no idea what would be better, as well. I've started to question whether people even know me that well anymore. i asked my sister how well she knew me, and she said 'reasonably' This is after 13 years of being sisters, so is that a good thing or a bad thing? I would've thought my sister would know me the best... well I don't usually talk to her about me, she talks to me about her a lot, though. I can pick out a song she'd probably like, clothes that would suit her etc.etc. But she has no idea what my type is, what I like.

What brought this mood on? http://hope1911.tripod.com/id17.html
That's what brought it on. Try reading it through and finding it doesn't relate to you.

Another depressing one? (you'll find them on the site)

I just don't feel I know myself very well right now, so how can I be sure about anything? Most of the time I feel so awkward, you know, like I don't belong in my own skin, I get so frustrated at everything, I could just scream and there's no reason for it, I just hate myself.

I need to go cheer up somewhere...

Anyway, after months of doing the personality test, I am still the same personality (after my 4th time retesting) Is that a good thing? i have no idea.

But... do me a favour, you readers, and do this quiz.
http://humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
Then post your letter results in my CBox :) (like if you get INTJ or something, just put that)

Thanks.