Dreams
was posted at 10:08 PM with 0 comments
For as long as I remember, I always had dreams the night before going somewhere (unless it was an overnight trip) For example, a school excursion the next day, I'd have a dream about it. Only the dream screws it up so bad... for example, I wake up too late, miss my bus and have to stay at school and cut out crap for the principal. These dreams don't even bother me anymore, but they feel so damn real when I have them. Then I'd wake up, check the time and it'd be like an hour before I was meant to go. This even happens before the first day of school and stuff like that. I guess it stems from me worrying about missing stuff...

Anyway, I had a rather different dream last night. I was with a friend (i have no idea who it was now) and then a random guy comes up to me and we started talking and... well discussing my earrings... O_o And I never got to see his face clearly, but he seemed nice, I guess. It was strange, usually I'm able to identify most of the people in my dream, but this guy... I have no idea who it is. Then, I woke up, so I guess it'll be a mystery unless I have that dream again. Also... I had really long hair in the dream... strange... but it was nice hair :L

I'm going to go now, bye :)

BTW: post your weirdest dream experiance in Cbox or your blogs, ok?