CHOCOLATE FOUNTAINNNNn
was posted at 8:00 PM with 0 comments
Today, I went to a buffet and ate lots of sushi.

There was a huge chocolate Fountain there O_o

This random guy was walking past it and then he noticed it and was like 'OMFGTHATSAWSOMEEEEEEEEE'
Then another person got a gumdrop on a stick thingy and put it under the chocolate. The same guy goes 'OMFGTHATSAWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
He continued saying that for the next 10 minutes, while I got gumdrops and got chocolate on them and ate them...

He was ok... :/ I thinks he was kinda dodgy, though :P

Saw him again like half an hour later... and guesswhat????

He was still gawking at the fountain.

JK

Anyway, that was my extremely eventful day...

BTW
i dyed my hair... and got a haircut...

It took like a freaking year.

Because my hair is:
-long
-hard
-thick
-dark

BTW I'M STILL TALKING ABOUT MY HAIR HERE, GET YOUR MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER...

ok i'm going to go now.

bye :)